Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day...

We had a snow day yesterday.  The kids begged all morning to go out and play in it.  I really dislike taking the girls out to play in the snow, because Claire is too young to go out on her own and usually it takes at least 15 minutes to get them all ready to go out and then they only want to be out for 20 minutes.  But I sucked it up and took them out after lunch.  The lasted almost 45 minutes, and we definitely had lots of fun.  Nothing like a snowball "fight" with an almost 3 year old.  Here are a few highlights...

Claire refused to go down the slide so she just cleaned everything off. 

Close up of Kate before making her snow angel 

"The biggest snow angel ever, Mom!" 

 Claire just "hanging out" on the swingset

 Kate after making a huge pile of snow for all her snowballs.

Claire chasing me with a snowball - "I'm dunna det you Mama!"

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Looks like you all had so much fun! I have only been out once this season with the kids. It is not my thing but it ends up being fun so I really should do it more often.

    Your girls are precious and these pictures show their fun and sweet personalities. Love "I'm dunna det you Mama" So cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin